Industry Rates with Ponant!
From the Mediterranean to Greenland, the Caribbean to North America, the Pacific to Antarctica
From a three-mast to a cruise ship via yachts of character, their fleet of five vessels provides all the comfort
Sundeck, pool, water sport facilites, wellness areas with gym, spa hammam and beauty salon,
Whether or not this is your first cruise, Pontant wishes to make your experience
For more information on Ponant, click here
Interline & Industry Conditions:
- Valid for (A) Travel Agent, (B) Airline Staff, (C) Intl. Air Freight Forwarder, (D) Cruise Company Employee, (E) International Hotel Chain, (F) International Hire Car Company, (G) CRS Company, (H) Intl./Natnl. State Tourist Offices, (I) Intl. Sea Freight Forwarders, (J) Retired Airline Employee, (K) TCA Card Holder, (L) Airlines Catering Company, (M) ASTW / Travel Media, (N) Tour Guide, (O) National Hotel Employee, (P) Airport Security Card Holders, (Q) AUSATTS Members, (R) Resort Staff, (S) Airport Corporation Employee, (T) Duty Free Store, (U) CASA Employee, (V) Professional Conference Organisers, (X) AMEX Card and Foreign Exchange Employees, (Y) IATA Employees, only.
- Sales until further notice OR until sold out.;
- Sole occupancy is 100% surcharge.;
- Proof of employment is required;
- Discount on the brochure cruise fares only, taxes included;
- Subject to availability at time of booking;
- Non-refundable and non-exchangeable once purchased;
- All discounts are subject to approval from PONANT;
- Where there is an air component this is additional and not discountable;
- Credit Card Surcharges: 1.5% VI/MC, 1.8% Amex, 3.5% Diners.;
- *The price includes Open Bar which includes unlimited drinks served in the bars, salons and restaurants of the ship, as well as the minibar in your cabin suite. It does not include fine wine and premuim liquours or champagnes.;
- Chartered flights, pre and post extensions are not discountable and are at an additional cost;
- Booking fees per person applies of $50 Economy Class, $75 Premium Economy Class, $100 Business/First Class
- Travel Insurance essential from just $199
- Up to 100% cancellation fee.
- Departure, arrival or security taxes and charges are to be paid in addition to the airfare, and will vary depending on departure date/port, destination and any transit cities.
- Prices shown are subject to availability, eligibility and change without notice.