Dream Cruises Industry Rates!
Interline & Industry Conditions:
- Valid for (A) Travel Agent, (B) Airline Staff, (C) Intl. Air Freight Forwarder, (D) Cruise Company Employee, (E) International Hotel Chain, (F) International Hire Car Company, (G) CRS Company, (H) Intl./Natnl. State Tourist Offices, (I) Intl. Sea Freight Forwarders, (J) Retired Airline Employee, (K) TCA Card Holder, (L) Airlines Catering Company, (M) ASTW / Travel Media, (N) Tour Guide, (O) National Hotel Employee, (P) Airport Security Card Holders, (Q) AUSATTS Members, (R) Resort Staff, (S) Airport Corporation Employee, (T) Duty Free Store, (U) CASA Employee, (V) Professional Conference Organisers, (X) AMEX Card and Foreign Exchange Employees, (Y) IATA Employees, only.
- Prices in AUD including taxes, port charges and prepaid gratuities. Fares are cruise only, per person, based on twin share cabins.;
- Subject to availability at the time of booking.;
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or special offers.;
- Quad, triples and single fares can be quoted - Please call us!;
- 1 cabin allowed per member per cruise, member must travel with companion at all times.;
- Oceanview and Balcony Cabins may have restricted view;
- Credit Card Surcharges: VI/MC, Amex 1.8%, Diners 3.5%;
- Booking fees per person applies of $50 Economy Class, $75 Premium Economy Class, $100 Business/First Class
- Travel Insurance essential from just $199
- Up to 100% cancellation fee.
- Departure, arrival or security taxes and charges are to be paid in addition to the airfare, and will vary depending on departure date/port, destination and any transit cities.
- Prices shown are subject to availability, eligibility and change without notice.