Tweet World Cruises Industry Rates.
Tweet World Cruises is a global wholesaler and distributor offering of luxury and boutique Worldwide Coastal & River Cruises all powered by direct vessel owners. Tweet World Cruises also has charter ships worldwide that offer a unique experience, outstanding quality, and unrivaled affordability.
*Conditions Apply. Subject to availability at the time of booking
Interline & Industry Conditions:
- Valid for (A) Travel Agent, (B) Airline Staff, (C) Intl. Air Freight Forwarder, (D) Cruise Company Employee, (E) International Hotel Chain, (F) International Hire Car Company, (G) CRS Company, (H) Intl./Natnl. State Tourist Offices, (I) Intl. Sea Freight Forwarders, (J) Retired Airline Employee, (K) TCA Card Holder, (L) Airlines Catering Company, (M) ASTW / Travel Media, (N) Tour Guide, (O) National Hotel Employee, (P) Airport Security Card Holders, (Q) AUSATTS Members, (R) Resort Staff, (S) Airport Corporation Employee, (T) Duty Free Store, (U) CASA Employee, (V) Professional Conference Organisers, (X) AMEX Card and Foreign Exchange Employees, (Y) IATA Employees, only.
- Price based on per person, twin share;
- All prices subject to change due to exchange rate and availability;
- The above agent discounts cannot be combined with any other discounts offered by Tweet World Travel and its subsidiaries.;
- Agent discount applies to all tours offered by Tweet World Cruises;
- Booking fees per person applies of $50 Economy Class, $75 Premium Economy Class, $100 Business/First Class
- Travel Insurance essential from just $199
- Up to 100% cancellation fee.
- Departure, arrival or security taxes and charges are to be paid in addition to the airfare, and will vary depending on departure date/port, destination and any transit cities.
- Prices shown are subject to availability, eligibility and change without notice.
- Booking Fees are non-refundable.