Tweet World Cruises Industry Rates.
Tweet World Cruises is a global wholesaler and distributor offering of luxury and boutique Worldwide Coastal & River Cruises all powered by direct vessel owners. Tweet World Cruises also has charter ships worldwide that offer a unique experience, outstanding quality, and unrivaled affordability.
LUXURY MEKONG RIVER CRUISE FROM VIETNAM TO CAMBODIA
HO CHI MINH CITY - CU CHI - CHO GAO - MY THO - VINH LONG - CAI BE - SA DEC - CHAU DOC - PHNOM PENH - KOH CHEN - KAMPONG TRALACH - KAMPONG CHHNANG - LAKE TONLE - SIEM REAP?
Indulge yourself with a Mekong river cruise on our 5-star luxury vessel, the RV Indochine II. You will navigate through one of Asia's most dynamic waterways, and experience a tapestry of colour and culture from vibrant cities to charming riverside villages, bustling markets to peaceful temples. Enjoy the ultimate cruising experience on the RV Indochine II combining authentic charm, colonial-style comfort with complete luxury.
Your Mekong River cruise journey begins in Ho Chi Minh City with a comprehensive tour of the city and Cu Chi Tunnels to learn of the fascinating war history. Then cross the narrow Chao Gao Canal, engage in local life in My Tho and Koh Chen and pass through the city of Phnom Penh with its Royal Palace and bustling markets. Be charmed by unforgettable interactions with the locals along your journey. You will disembark in Siem Reap, home of the world-famous Angkor Wat.
Duration : 9 days
Destination : Vietnam - Cambodia
Travel Dates :2022
Embark the ship in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City
- Enjoy the ultimate luxury on a 5-star cruise along one of Asia's most dynamic waterways
- Enjoy a personalised experience in luxury small group touring with a maximum 20 passengers per vehicle
- Soak up Ho Chi Minh City's buzzing energy and be fascinated by this colourful metropolis
- Immerse yourself in Vietnam's history by visiting the Cu Chi Tunnels
- Explore one of the world’s longest rivers and be fascinated by local living along the river
- Enjoy an exciting ox-cart ride to the local Buddhist monastery and participate in a special Buddhist blessing
- Be charmed with authentic and meaningful local interactions along your journey
- Shop through captivating traditional markets along the Mekong, or grab a bargain at the Central Market in Cambodia
- Explore a variety of workshops along the way which are unique to each region
- Gain an insight into the history and culture of Vietnam and Cambodia
- Enjoy cultural performances including traditional Vietnamese music and Cambodia's Apsara dance
- Cruise and explore Tonle Sap fascinating ecosystem and local villages
- Satisfy your tastebuds with delectable Vietnamese and Cambodian Cuisine
Interline & Industry Conditions:
- Valid for (A) Travel Agent, (B) Airline Staff, (C) Intl. Air Freight Forwarder, (D) Cruise Company Employee, (E) International Hotel Chain, (F) International Hire Car Company, (G) CRS Company, (H) Intl./Natnl. State Tourist Offices, (I) Intl. Sea Freight Forwarders, (J) Retired Airline Employee, (K) TCA Card Holder, (L) Airlines Catering Company, (M) ASTW / Travel Media, (N) Tour Guide, (O) National Hotel Employee, (P) Airport Security Card Holders, (Q) AUSATTS Members, (R) Resort Staff, (S) Airport Corporation Employee, (T) Duty Free Store, (U) CASA Employee, (V) Professional Conference Organisers, (X) AMEX Card and Foreign Exchange Employees, (Y) IATA Employees, only.
- Price based on per person, twin share;
- All prices subject to change due to exchange rate and availability;
- The above agent discounts cannot be combined with any other discounts offered by Tweet World Travel and its subsidiaries.;
- Agent discount applies to all tours offered by Tweet World Cruises;
- Booking fees per person applies of $50 Economy Class, $75 Premium Economy Class, $100 Business/First Class
- Travel Insurance essential from just $199
- Up to 100% cancellation fee.
- Departure, arrival or security taxes and charges are to be paid in addition to the airfare, and will vary depending on departure date/port, destination and any transit cities.
- Prices shown are subject to availability, eligibility and change without notice.
- Booking Fees are non-refundable.